Saturday, June 14, 2008

Knee on Knee Action...



Heh Happy B'day to me!

Yep I am 39 again ;) I don't think about my age much except around birthday time and body "creaking" time. Some beer and pizza is in store for this boys birthday. Has always been considered the food of the "Dogs" fer me (not that I'm in the canine class). Don't worry I already rewarded myself with board games, and a new/used joystick and mouse! I never forget myself on my birthday :) (Cash gifts can be sent in lieu of gifts to me via my Email address)

As for "knee on knee action" my Thursday night hockey game was crap. We lost and I was rewarded with a drive to the net on my first shift with a knee on knee collision (that I felt immediately). It felt better after I go to the bench but post game it started to swell and don't get shocked "at work the next day!" Yes you who know me so well. I went in to work though it was calling for me to call in sick. Actually it felt OK until I stopped or did stairs or put my full weight on it :D. Lots of ice was applied after injury and after work and today...





This was a great week to exercise. My goddess is ought of town and I got lots of spare time (except for the heat) and the knee!






Though no running was to be had yesterday and that sucks because I was getting into a groove. I got my bike set up for a light spin today and core work not using my knee... It does feel better today and the swelling has gone down quite a bit.




Have a great week!



PS Happy fathers day to all the Dads out there. It's a tough job but someone has to do it :)





ArrrOOOooo!


1 comment:

Darren said...

Hey old man! (Well, older than me...) Hope your birthday was swell. BTW, looks like going to have start calling you rehabman #2, or rehabman Jr... I'm sure the I-guy could give you a few pointers!

Cheers bro!