Saturday, June 07, 2008

What a Week's End!


OK. OK. I get it, It's almost Summer! I've been looking forward to it since the 6 foot snow drifts of the past Winter. But c'mon 42 degrees Celsius (with the humidex)!?! WTF!

The gods of weather hate us! Man I was outside for 5 minutes yesterday morning and was dripping with sweat. Man if this is a sign of things to come I am missing the cold already (I said cold! NOT SNOW!!!)

Went for the puppy trip last week and it was a mixed bag for me. Nicole (the breeder) and her kids were kind enough to show us around their farm.It was great to see all the 5 week old puppies romping around but it made me miss Didger all the more. She still runs around in mah brain! And that's a good thing :)

I did a little running around of my own but have been limited by my foot issues. Some cycling and core work always tempered by my feet...

ArrrOOOooo!

No comments: