Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nothin Like Friends Gettin Together for a B-Fest!


Ahh the B-fest! What a time was had by all. Drinkin Beer, Eatin Barbecue, and Playin Boccie ball-in (for the losers Boccie Bawl-in!) and Wii Bowlin! Hey I said it was a B-fest!

Very fun times at our friends "B fest" outside the city!! But now I am home and it's time for a Zzzzz-fest!

Cuz, MAH BRAIN HURTZ!!!

I now sit and drink Gatorade to get some salt and hydration back into my system. My serious drinkin days are far behind me and serious-ly, I don't miss em!

Rouge had a fun sleep over too. So everyone was/is happy now...

Now time to check out that sofa of ours for a Sunday afternoon snooze...

ArrOOOooo-ZZzzzzzzz!

2 comments:

Darren said...

Hehe..hehe.. he said..
"Rouge".
Good times bro. Thanks for making the trek up.

I ran yesterday.. it was..
challenging. Spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch.

Reddog said...

OK ok I meant "Rogue". I told you mah brain hurt...

ArrrOOOooo!