Saturday, July 12, 2008

Take the Good Days with the Bad!


So I gotta puppy again. I have to admit I didn't think I'd want one so soon after our first dog's death. I don't know. I just like having the four legged poops er pups around. They make life more interesting and they make you look at things from a different perspective. Though if you woulda asked me this on a "bad" day I might ask you "Why did I get another dog!?!"

[This picture is Rogue getting ready to leap before she looks. Stairs aren't in her lexicon]


My wife went out the other night and left me with this beast that peed 5 times and bit me in the NUT SACK!!! Yep you read it right. I was sitting cross legged on the floor , she ran over and dropped a toy in my lap and (Danger, danger! just as my brain said move this toy offa your shorts the dog dove in missed the toy and pinched her puppy sharp teeth on my ahem scrotum!!!) I let out the worst "yipe" you can imagine, so loud in fact that the dog got scared and ran away and within the next minute peed on the carpet!!! So I got punished AGAIN!


When my "goddess" (finally) came home I was ready to ship the dog off to the place "bad puppies go"... After she (the dog) and I had a time out, we both came back refreshed or as refreshed as anyone who just had damage done to their manhood can be... sigh...

Working out is on hold as my strained MCL on my right leg isn't healing and I will be outta commission for the next 3-6 weeks ... Sigh


Now to the good news!

Grats go out to Darren Mr Tin Man Age Group winner (40-44) and 8th place over all for Peterborough 2008! A hell of a accomplishment!



ArrrOOOooo!






No comments: